If I ask you right now, can you put your hands on your current marketing plan? No, okay maybe not a full strategic document, but how about a step by step plan with your marketing and promotional aims for the business over the next 12 months?
Don’t worry if the answer is no. You know your business and you know the activity that you are currently engaged in, so you are marketing in effect. However marketing without a plan, is like a wedding booking without a brief, in need of some direction!
The marketing planning session will take place over 2 days starting with approx 2 hour Skype session. I will have plenty of questions regarding your current business, your goals and long term aims for the business that fit with you personal ambitions.
Following this, I will work on your detailed plan, which will take approximately 6 hours to complete.
On day 2 we will schedule a review Skype call, where I will present the plan and you can go through and ask any questions that you may have. At the end of the marketing planning session, you will have detailed plan which will include:
- Audience or Customer profiling
- Identify your value proposition, current and desired and communication plan
- Marketing & Promotional strategies, which may include but not be limited to:
- Blogging content strategy
- Website / Blog promotional strategies
- Social Media networking content & promotional strategies
- Networking strategies
- Guide to tools both free and paid for to aid your marketing planning
- Guide to how to track and measure your results in relation to your strategies
If you find yourself working heavily ‘in’ your business without the mind space or time to work ‘on’ your business this package is for you. It will provide you with a strategic direction over the next 12 months, allowing you to be proactive rather than reactive in your planning. No longer will planning be relegated to the quieter wedding months which is also the quieter time for enquiries, but with a strategic plan in place your booking diary will be filled throughout the year.